Booking Terms & Conditions
- Flights are subject to weather conditions. While Airwest Flight Training attempts to contact its students in cases of inclement weather, it is the student’s responsibility to phone on the day of the flight booking to confirm that weather conditions are suitable for the flight. If your flight is cancelled due to weather, you will be able to re-book.
- Flights may also be subject to aircraft serviceability and staff availability. As a result, flights may sometimes be subject to cancellation at short notice. Airwest will not be held responsible for the cost of travel, accommodation or any other associated costs should your flight be cancelled.
- All persons are strongly advised to refrain from taking alcohol or drugs 24 hours prior to the flight. Airwest reserves the right to refuse entry onto an aircraft to any person that the Instructor, as Captain of the aircraft, deems unfit to fly.
- Whilst every precaution is taken for the safety of passengers, Airwest cannot be held liable for loss, damage or injury which does not result from their negligence.
- Due to aircraft safety considerations, there are occupant weight limits. Please call 0428 181 092 to check suitability if you feel this may be an issue.
- A credit card number may be required to secure your booking. This card will need to be presented upon arrival for the lesson however final payment can be by cash or card. If the appointment is confirmed and ends with a no-show, this card may be charged for half the cost of the lesson.
- Except in exceptional circumstances, 24 hours notice must be given to Airwest if you intend to cancel or reschedule your flight. Last minute cancellations, no-shows and repeated cancellations may be charged. Please arrive at the flying school in sufficient time to plan and prepare for your flight and depart at the booked time.
- We understand that circumstances may be out of your control where suitable notice is not able to be given to your instructor. Airwest will view all cases on a case to case basis, and any refunds are at Airwest’s discretion.
- Those wishing to take cameras and other photographic equipment on the flight do so entirely at their own risk.
- All prices quoted include GST and are correct at the time of publication. We reserve the right to increase the prices without notice.
Here at Airwest, we really do want you to discover the love and thrill of flying. As such, and with keeping the best interests of Airwest and the student at heart, we will always try to accommodate any change in your request as best we can, without penalty to you, wherever possible.